Tuesday, July 3, 2007

They cant speak... but you can find it in their reactions...

You better stop touching before I really get pissed off~~~

Photobucket

Save space!!!!

Photobucket

Somebody and somebody' s son…………
Photobucket

Wow . So expensive ah!!!!
Photobucket

I didn' t even bite you…… ..
Photobucket

Come lets hold hands!!!!
Photobucket

Don 't waste!!!!
Photobucket

I can prove that u can grow fat in just one scoop~~
Photobucket

So sleepy………
Photobucket

Mum says need to wash hand after going toilet ..
Photobucket

Plug in wrong place ..
Photobucket

Although a bit overweight…… But what to do . Life goes on .
Photobucket

Who make up cry till like this!!!!
Photobucket

Objection!!!!
Photobucket

Daddy .. I' m sorry!!!!!
Photobucket

Why target me……… ..
Photobucket


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...